Beinsports1 izle - websporlive.com Beinsports2 izle - websporlive.com Beinsports3 izle - websporlive.com Tivibuspor1 izle - websporlive.com Tivibuspor2 izle - websporlive.com Tivibuspor3 izle - websporlive.com SMARTSPOR (CANLI) izle - websporlive.com Webspor izle,websporlive,webspor,beinsports izle,tivibuspor izle,lig tv izle,maç yayını izle,taraftarium
Cevap Gönder  Konu Gönder 
tiffany
Yazar Mesaj
centancoujess
Süper Moderator

Mesajlar: 1,605
Grup: Registered
Katılım: May 2016
Durum: Çevrimdışı

Mesaj: #1
tiffany

tiffany jewellery replica

frank gehry tiffany

tiffany fragrance
tiffany and co replica
tiffany washington dc

tiffany london opening hours
Tiffany Green MSW
Clinical Social Worker in Concord New Hampshire
Home >
New Hampshire >
Concord >
Clinical Social Worker
Profile Overview
Tiffany Green MSW is a female health care provider in Concord, NH with Clinical Social Worker listed as her primary specialization. Her credentials are: MSW. Her office phone number, address, ratings, provider comparisons, county health rankings, and specializations can be viewed below.
Office Location & Contact Information
Green, Tiffany MSW

105 LOUDON RD

BUILDING 3

CONCORD, NH 03301-5601

Phone and Fax:

Phone Icon 603-228-0547

Fax Icon -

Driving Directions and Map

Looking for mobile or regular driving directions to the office for Tiffany Green MSW?
View Directions

Education, Experience, and Specialization(s)

Health Care Field:
Behavioral Health & Social Service Practitioners
(Mental Health Providers, Social Workers, Therapists)

Classification:
Social Worker

Specialization:
Clinical

Client / Patient Ratings for Tiffany Green MSW

Overall:
How would you rate your overall experience?

Recommend:
How likely would you be to recommend them to a friend or family member?

Visit Again:
How likely would you be to schedule another appointment should you be in need of services they offer?

Additional Information for Tiffany Green MSW

Provider Type:
Individual

Sole Proprietor:
No

Definition:
Clinical Social Worker Definition:

A social worker who holds a master's or doctoral degree in social work from an accredited school of social work in addition to at least two years of post-master's supe yavohemp. tennis bracelet tiffanyrvised experience in a clinical setting.
The social worker must be licensed,...
Full Clinical Social Worker Definition and Listings
Notes:
A portion of this doctor or health care provider's profile is based on their NPI number (1710143896).
(NPI Final Rule [PDF] from HHS and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services)
There are 6 additional listings for this city.
Additional:
Click to Update / Correct / Add Information(such as website, office hours, insurance accepted, appointment scheduling etc.)
Compare Tiffany Green MSW
The following are a few ways you can compare nearby doctors and health care providers to find the right match for your care needs. You may also be interested in trying a new Search. Thank you for taking the time to visit us!
View Similar Profiles in ConcordThe doctors and health care providers below offer similar services as Tiffany Green MSW in Concord. Profiles may also include costs for specific services and procedures, common referrals, ratings, and reviews.
Ford, Lynne LICSW
Akers, Sherry LICSW
Mrs. Mariska, April LICSW
Herrick Ostroff, Monika L.I.C.S.W.
Twyon, David LICSW
Juranty, Linda LICSW
Clinical Social Worker Providers in Nearby Cities
Concord
Bow
Loudon
Epsom
Canterbury
New London

tiffany london opening hours
Tiffany Style Lighting
Tiffany_Celco-8216

star rating one star
Opening Hours
Mon - Fri : 9:30am - 5:30pm
Sat : 9:00am - 5:30pm
Sun : 11am -3pm
(Please note that we will only be open on Sundays until the end of February)
star rating one star
01702 348234
info@celcolighting-southend.co.uk
144-146 London Road
Southend-on-sea SS1 1PH

star rating one star
Tiffany & CoOld Bond Street, LondonTiffany & Co
star rating one starstar rating one starstar rating one starstar rating one starstar rating one starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no star
5/10 from 6 user reviews Tiffany & Co, exterior picture

Ad
.ail-csi-directory { width: 250px; height: 250px; }
@media(min-width: 500px) { .ail-csi-directory { width: 250px; height: 250px; } }
@media(min-width: 800px) { .ail-csi-directory { width: 250px; height: 250px; } }
Address:25 Old Bond Street, Mayfair
London, W1S 4QBMap:Map & nearbyRegion:MayfairNearest Station:Green ParkCategory:JewellersMore Stores:Tiffany & Co London Store FinderTelephone: 020 7409 2790Call: 020 7409 2790Opening Hours:

Mon:10:00 - 19:00Tue:10:00 - 19:00Wed:10:00 - 19:00Thu:10:00 - 19:00Fri:10:00 - 19:00Sat:10:00 - 19:00Sun:12:00 - 17:00

Tweet
About: Tiffany & Co is arguably one of the world's best known jewellers, with their light blue carrier bags highly recognisable and hugely sought after. Tiffany is well known for its premium jewellery, especially engagement rings - but it is also ideal for present hunting with everything from silverware to accessories coming beautifully packaged.Related BusinessesAll JewellersNearby alternativesMilleperle (0.0 miles)
Burlington Arcade, Mayfair, W1J 0QHSicis (0.0 miles)
Dover Street, Mayfair, W1S 4LRAdler (0.0 miles)
New Bond Street, Mayfair, W1S 3SX

The Latest User Reviews of Tiffany & CoAdd a PhotoSubmit a Top TipWrite a Review
User Rating: 10 / 10
star rating one starstar rating one starstar rating one starstar rating one starstar rating one starstar rating one starstar rating one starstar rating one starstar rating one starstar rating one starJulie tench, Seaham county durham
Added: May 2015Myself and my daughter visited Bond Street tiffanys to purchase a birthday gift from my husband. we were greeted warmly and servedfrom the most welcoming lady called lily who was extremely helpful without being overbearing. When she asked if it was a birthday gift she immediately got 2glasses of champagne for us which was a lovely gesture and I wasn't spending a fortune so thank you for going that extra mile Added on Fri 29 May 2015 at 15:29:04 [report] [respond]
User Rating: 1 / 10
star rating one starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starPeter Holms, Essex
Added: Jun 2014Impossible to contact Customer services at Old Bond Street directly , terminally slow with ring sizing or repairs.
Great Product but a shame the Customer Service is so very poor.Added on Thu 19 Jun 2014 at 15:59:23 [report] [respond]
User Rating: 5 / 10
star rating one starstar rating one starstar rating one starstar rating one starstar rating one starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starAnne Smithyson, London SW
Added: Dec 2012I love Tiffany, they have amazing craftmanship and designs plus some spectacular sparkling diamonds..this comes at a price but hey the most copied jeweller in the world won't try to beat proces with Hatton Gardens an co. However the service you receive is regularly poor. I found especially the diamonds section very unfriendly. You can be sure that the guys there won't spend a second longer with you if if your body language/clothing etc. doesn't scream 'I want to buy a BIG' diamond. After having one ring tried the sales person asked: 'Is that all?' (?!) For me it was...
Name: Anne Smithyson
Added on Fri 28 Dec 2012 at 16:04:40 [report] [respond]
User Rating: 1 / 10
star rating one starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starAngela Hanson, Central London
Added: Dec 2012I found the staff very unhelpful, dismissive, and rude. The sales assistant did not seem to care about the custom telling me me they did not have the item I was looking for and sending me off to Selfridges. The lady in Selfidges was very helpful and checked the system to locate the item only to be told Bond Street had it in stock. I also checked with the customer services to see if any other store had the item they too claimed that Bond Street had them in stock as did canary Wharf. No way would I have gone back to Bond Street to be dismissed without even checking. Lessons to be learned.
Name: Angela Hanson
Added on Tue 18 Dec 2012 at 18:33:11 [report] [respond]
User Rating: 2 / 10
star rating one starstar rating one starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starstar rating no starTina, London
Added: May 2012Kept waiting for over 25 minutes without acknowledgement. When I approached a member of staff, was ignored and given a rude look. After complaining about poor service, finally got super service. Not the kind of experience I expect when buying tiffanys jewellery.
Name: Tina
Added on Sat 12 May 2012 at 20:59:10 [report] [respond]
User Rating: 10 / 10
star rating one starstar rating one starstar rating one starstar rating one starstar rating one starstar rating one starstar rating one starstar rating one starstar rating one starstar rating one starDanté, Bond Street
Added: Mar 2011 All In London User Recommended BusinessA wonderful experience, the staff are very helpful and informative!
Name: Danté
Added on Thu 31 Mar 2011 at 14:02:41 [report] [respond]
Reviews & Tips from our readersAdd a PhotoSubmit a Top TipWrite a Review
Your Business?Add more details about your business or tell us about incorrect details using these buttons.
AIL on Social Media
Facebook logo
Twitter logo
Google G+ logo
Instagram logo
What's New? Keep the weekend rolling: All Out Mondays at Asia De Cuba
Take cover, it's the ultimate grudge match: Thor vs Hulk! None of that faffy food here... we're on the hunt for proper pies...Keep the weekend rolling: All Out Mondays at Asia De Cuba None of that faffy food here... we're on the hunt for proper pies...More features and events

About All In London
Terms & Conditions & Cookies
Get Listed
Copyright © 2017 All In London

tiffany locks

tiffany brisbane

tiffanys toronto

tiffanys store

tiffany san francisco
tiffany jewellery replica
frank gehry tiffany

02-03-2018 04:01 PM
Tüm Mesajlarını Bul Alıntı Yaparak Cevapla
Cevap Gönder  Konu Gönder 

Yazdırılabilir Bir Versiyon Görüntüle
Bu Konuyu Bir Arkadaşına Gönder
Bu Konuya Üye Ol | Konuyu Favorilerime Ekle

Forum Geçişi
Forum istatistikleri
En Cok Görüntülenen KonularEn Cok cevaplanan KonularEn Son Cevaplan KonularSon konularEn Cok Mesaj Yazan ÜyeBugün En Cok Mesaj YazanlarEn Yeni üyelerEn Cok Görüntülenen ForumEn Cok İtibar Puanı Olan Üye
(59636 Görüntülemeler)

(50341 Görüntülemeler)

(32682 Görüntülemeler)

(27425 Görüntülemeler)

(26833 Görüntülemeler)

(178 Yanıtlar)

(143 Yanıtlar)

(127 Yanıtlar)

(78 Yanıtlar)

(64 Yanıtlar)

Kimse Yok

(12214 Konular ve 12317 Mesajlar)